Thank you for thinking of making a donation
Due to the huge generosity of people we cannot accept, at present, any more secondhand clothes or toys, toiletries or double duvet covers. Please see below for items needed that we would be pleased to receive.
Do you wish to donate online? This is easy via our Virgin Money Giving page, click HERE
If you would like to donate by cheque (payable to Colchester & Tendring Women’s Refuge) please send it to: Colchester and Tendring Women’s Refuge Ltd, PO Box 40, Colchester, CO1 2XJ
If you wish to donate cash or if you would like to discuss any other donations please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01206 761276 option 2.
We are grateful for donations of any size, but to give you an idea of how your donation could be put to use:
- £5 could pay for the materials need to deliver a creative therapy session with a child or young person
- £15 could provide a 1:1 counselling session for a resident or community client
- £20 could help us pay for clothing and school uniform
- £30 could help us pay for a creative therapy session for a child or young person
Sometimes, the best donations are not about money
We would be very pleased to accept the following donations:
- New or excellent condition Kitchenware including baking equipment and cutlery
- Unopened Tinned or long-life food (particularly meal items such as hotdogs etc), tea, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits
- New bedding – single quilt covers, and fitted sheets (single or double)
- New towels and tea towels
- New children’s toys for Christmas & Birthday presents
- New craft items for our Children’s Room such as tissue paper, glitter, children’s glue, coloured paper or card
- Unopened make-up
Due to storage restrictions, we are not able to accept the following (unless by prior arrangement):
Car seats, travel cots, outdoor toys, large toys, curtains, electrical equipment.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on the above email or number.